Your Local Real Estate Expert
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services to Home Buyers and Sellers
Welcome from Ronald Julien
I am dedicated to providing excellent customer service. My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I also believe in keeping in contact with past clients and helping them understand the how changes in the market could impact their buying or selling decisions.
I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on my client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice. Buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. Feel free to contact me for all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with. Learn more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Learn more.
- 13206 Old Dutchtown Ave, Dutchtown, LA 70737
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2880 Sqft
- BIG! BIG! BIG! ALL THE ROOM YOU'VE EVER WANTED!! BONUS ROOM ABOVE GARAGE. OPEN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR, SEPERATE DINI ..
- 16905 Fort Pulaski Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1754 Sqft
- FOUR ON A FLOOR, Bedroom that is!! Take a Long Look, it's a lot of house. Don't miss this opportunity, jump in while it' ..
- 7265 Chandler Bluff Rd, Denham Springs, LA 70706
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- DO YOUR THINKG!! Great Opportunity, 5 Bedroom, Two Full Baths. Additional storage shed at the rear. Large Lot on a dead- ..
- 26370 Bayou Blue Rd, Grosse Tete, LA 70740
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2817 Sqft
- COUNTRY COMFORT!! PRIVATE SPACES!! LARGE HOME IN THE COUNTRY ON 1.5 ACRES, LARGE OLD OAK TREES, FOUR BEDROOMS TWO LARGE ..
- 5526 Frey St, Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1085 Sqft
- BEAUTY, WARMTH, VALUE!! Restored Home, New Laminate Wood and Ceramic Floors, New Cabinets in the Bath and Kitchen. New p ..
- 7648 Bozeman Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70812
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1174 Sqft
- COZY THREE BEDROOM ONE AND A HALF BATH. BRICK HOME WITH CENTRAL SYSTEMS. FORMAL LIVING ROOM WITH A LARGE KITCHEN AND DIN ..
- 15654 Riverdale Ave E, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1074 Sqft
- A BARGAIN FOR DO-IT-YOURSELF BUYERS!!! This home did flood in the Great Flood of 2016. Ready for complete restoration an ..
- 24340 Millican Dr, Denham Springs, LA 70726
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 787 Sqft
- A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!! Super size lot, rural setting. Needing you to complete the task.
- 5765 Comish Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70805
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 965 Sqft
- Three bedroom one bath home with spacious den and breakfast area. Home is handicap accessible, one car parking and stora ..